Name: Zygmunt Sieradzan
Date of Birth: 13 February 1985
Place of residence: Warsaw
- 2012 – Polish International Floristic Championship, 1st place
- 2011 – Polish representative on the Euro Skills in Portugal
- 2011 – Polish representative on Europa Cup 2011 Havirov
- 2007 – Polish International Junior Championship, 1st place
- 2006 – 2007 – Academy of Floristry, Master’s Exam, 1st place
- 2004 – 2006 – Floristic School, Master’s Exam, 1st place
Title: Master Florist
Favourite flower: Craspedia. Craspedia is his favouirte flower because of lots of memories. First but not necessarily most importantly – an image of craspedia was on his early professional business card, what he reminds with sunny smile.
“I can see great wildfire in his eyes, colourful as seasonal flowers” said once schoolmaster in Polish Academy of Floristry. Since that time Zygmunt Sieradzan has got a green light for floral design; take a part in numerous floristic competitions, trainings, seminars, shows, TV and radio appearances.
What is floral design? Every master florist has his own definition. For Zygmunt Sieradzan it is a craft as well as an art. It is something he breathes, he feels, lives for and takes pleasure from. Floral design starts in a mind as an idea, then goes to the fingers and finally shapes as an piece of art.
So, we ask once more, what is floral design? There is a simply answer. “Floral design – he says – is just something what makes me happy”.
Zygmunt Sieradzan is determined in Poland by Poczta Kwiatowa – Polish Unit Fleurop Interflora.